We are a leading service provider of aerial photogrammetric, thermal and multi spectral technology and provide surveying services throughout Sub Saharan Africa. Drones are able to render a total aerial surveying service to the mining, construction and gas or petroleum sectors.
Drone mapping – RPAS allows for:
- Reliable mapping and surveying;
- Reliable surface data and true ground levels ;
- Cost effective, fast and highly accurate data solutions.
With accurate and quality data, better business decisions can be made within a reduced time frame.
Drones can be used for:
- Open cast mining,
- Stockpile volume calculations
- Slimes and Tailings,
- Pit faces and pit measurements
- Disaster Management
- Site Inspections
With a detailed understanding of the mapping & surveying process our experienced team are able to generate extremely accurate surveys and deliverables within a short period of time.
Aerial surveying reduces:
- The man hours required,
- The risk to employees,
- The equipment required,
Whatever your needs, we will be able to provide a suitable aerial platform, as data collection is not limited to any terrain or requirement.
- Are CAA licensed CPL or PPL pilots with a minimum of 50 hours operating a UAV
- Are trained and certified in safety and operational protocols with expertise in avionics, geography and aerodynamics
- Pass regular CAA pilot examinations and skills training
- Understand all rules and regulations set by governing bodies such as the CAA
- Follow client and site-specific standard operating procedures